In most of the application we develop one way or the other we display information to the user stating the result of the operation that was just invoked.
- In particular with ASP.NET we frequently use the Label / Literal control to display the information in the page.
- Once the information is displayed to the user on the subsequent operation we use to clear the Label message that was displayed.
- We do this mostly in the Page_Load event.
- By any chance if we overlook it, old message will confuse the user.
- One quick trick to solve this problem is to set the EnableViewState attribute of the Label /Literal control to false.
- By this ASP.NET won’t persist the previously displayed information and whatever message we want to display will be visible only one time.
I found this some of the page in SharePoint. Thought of sharing!